ProMedica Monroe Regional Hospital
ProMedica Monroe Regional Hospital, formerly known as Mercy Memorial Hospital System, is an integrated health care provider that offers a broad range of inpatient and outpatient services. Our network of care begins at ProMedica Monroe Regional Hospital and extends to Macomb Pharmacy, the Hospice of Monroe, Home Care Services, Home Respiratory Care, Skilled Nursing and Rehab, Outpatient Rehabilitation, Family Medicine Residency Center, Outpatient Labs and a collection of primary and specialty physician offices.
Quality and patient safety are hallmarks of our mission. A national leader in the treatment of heart attack, congestive heart failure, and surgical care, ProMedica Monroe Regional Hospital is also a pacesetter in Michigan for obstetrics, emergency care, intensive care and controlling infections.
Whom to Contact
- Julie BodellPhone: (734) 240-8400
- Kelly GrahamPhone: (734) 240-1820
- Janet KingPhone: (734) 240-8400
- Tammy KnappExecutive Assistant to PMRH President, Governance and FoundationPhone: (734) 240-4550
- Kelly LarrowPhone: (734) 240-4536
- Stacey SpencerPhone: (734) 240-8400
We are located at 718 North Macomb Street between Cole Road and Grove Street. Our hospital may be accessed from Monroe Street by Lemerand Street.